Feb 12, 2008

Day out with Samreet

Since yesterday was Samreet's last day in Miri, we decided to meet up in school and see each other for the last time. It was so torturous waking up at 5 in the morning to catch transport to school at 6. Urgh.. haven't done that in months. Anyway, yeah met up with him and a few of our junior prefects. We stayed back to eat school koperasi food. Wasn't at all that great but I ate it just for memory's sake.
Then, walked over to Parkson. It was kinda cool. We used a different route and walking through parts of Miri that we've never walked before was nice. Hehe. Hung out at Parkson, bought dvds.

I got Juno. It's not such a great movie. Funny at times but yeah, I'd give it a 6/10.

Then, we went to Coffee Bean, smuggling our McD 20-piece nuggets in.


And that was our lunch.


I know, I look super weird here. Nevermind. So, that was my day out with my buddy Samreet.

No comments: